About Let's Group
We are a small company, based in Altinkum and Akbuk on Turkey’s Aegean coast, as such our unique selling point is our local knowledge and personal service in all areas of our business. If you tell us what you need we will do our best to tailor our services to your requirements.
“Our aim is to look after all your needs. No job too small or too much trouble”
Property Management & Letting Services
Let’s Group is a Turkish registered company with Turkish and English speaking staff. We offer a wide range of property management and related services in Altinkum, Didim, Akbuk and surrounding areas. We specialise in all aspects of property management and associated services. It’s our aim to provide all our clients with an excellent and professional standard of service tailored specifically to their requirements. We guarantee that your holiday home will receive the best possible care and attention, you can be assured that it is secure and in safe hands, and if rented we provide all the services your guests require to ensure they enjoy their holiday.
Our offices are open all year and we are contactable 24/7 on our out of hours numbers. We are here to cover any eventuality that may arise and to provide property management support services and reliable contact in the resort, giving you total peace of mind.
From a basic key-holding service, through to complete property management, swimming pool & garden maintenance, airport transfers, car rentals and all let related services our attention to detail cannot be equaled.
“We offer a fully integrated service and are always only a phone call away”
How does AIPP membership help when choosing an agent?
Members of the AIPP have voluntarily committed themselves to industry regulations. As an AIPP member it means Lets Estates have:
- Been vetted and approved
- Submitted to industry standard training.
- Agreed to follow the AIPP Code of Conduct established to help and protect buyers by ensuring Members follow professional guidelines.
By using AIPP Members to buy property overseas, you get:
REASSURANCE …………….. that a Member must act professionally
RECOURSE …………….. to the AIPP if problems occur
What does this badge mean?
The badge of AIPP membership is a reminder to you, the consumer, that a company must follow professional standards and act with honesty, integrity and transparency. When you see that a company is a Member of the AIPP, it means that they have been vetted and approved, and that they have voluntarily agreed to follow and be bound by the industry Code of Conduct.
Buying & Selling Property
Before you buy:
- We carry out ‘due diligence’ on all properties. We ensure that the tapu and habitation certificate are in place and that there are no debts registered against the property.
- We state all our costs and there are no hidden extras.
- We can help you arrange a mortgage.
The buying process:
- We listen to your requirements.
- No pressure selling.
- We give you a list of recommended lawyers.
- We can organise POA if required.
- Help with utility registration and registering for tax.
- Help with opening a bank account if required
After Sales services:
- We keep in touch and are always available to give advice
- For peace of mind we can look after your property while you are not there.
- We can organise property insurance via a UK or Turkish broker.
- If you use these brokers we will be able to deal with any claims on your behalf.
- We can help you organise the renting of you property on a short or long term basis.
- We can organise property maintenance on your behalf.
Didim Chamber of Commerce
Let’s Group Ltd is a members of Didim Chamber of Commerce for your security.
Membership No: 3254
The Didim Chamber of Commerce was founded in 1995 as a government body to provide its members and the public with a wide range of services targeted at promoting trade and investment.